Soulsborne Thread #10

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

oh at the far end? I saw that lol

Decided not to go in just yet xD I have a bit of experience to know when i should continue or not just yet lol

Different teleporter. This one is at the top of a ruined structure kind of towards the middle. You reach the top by climbing a fallen pillar like a ramp.

Just now, BigBossBalrog said:

Once you get to a certain area it opens up alot with a ton more exposition then your used too XD 

oh that was about the elevator lol

as for the lore nah its so far pretty simple really. I have questions for sure but its not overwhelming

vet remember

• Haha 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

Different teleporter. This one is at the top of a ruined structure kind of towards the middle. You reach the top by climbing a fallen pillar like a ramp.

ohh i see, yea i havent explored that at all since it wasnt necessary to, had no idea. Will be sure to after the pillar boss

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

He was actually fairing pretty well in that area before his phone died. Didn't seem to be struggling much with them at all.

The Mac Canon followers gave me heart attacks the first time I encountered them. But it was the melee ones that caused me trouble.

Literally activated ds1 havel monster poise just by lifting their arm up a little, cunts

Just now, TheCzarsHussar said:

The Mac Canon followers gave me heart attacks the first time I encountered them. But it was the melee ones that caused me trouble.

Literally activated ds1 havel monster poise just by lifting their arm up a little, cunts

But if you just wait til the attack is over, they revert to being one of the most stunable enemies in the game. I didn't really find them very tough down there either. They're worse in that area of Liurnia where there are tons of archers and no easy way to reach some.

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

But if you just wait til the attack is over, they revert to being one of the most stunable enemies in the game. I didn't really find them very tough down there either. They're worse in that area of Liurnia where there are tons of archers and no easy way to reach some.

PTSD from when ultra weapons were trash beyond trash, they could poise through them back then too