Soulsborne Thread #10

2 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Wish this game had armor paints or dyes of some sort. There are lots of pieces that would look great if mixed and matched, but don't because the colors are off.

That's what I expected would be part of the whole armor alteration thing from the start. I'd be happy if there was just a couple of metal options, iron, steel, bronze, gold.

• Like 1

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

Worst was when he flew way the fuck away then dropped on me in the middle of another fight XD What an asshole

Little tip. Your stamina doesn't drain when you sprint, roll, or attack outside of combat, only when you are in combat.

So if you take off and notice that it is still going down, then be on the lookout because it means the fight isn't over yet, even if you can't see the enemy.

1 minute ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Unless you've looked it up, you've seen the altered version of that set. Which does look cool as hell, but the super late game version that can only drop from like two respawning enemies in the whole game is just leagues cooler 

Yeah, the altered version is really really cool looking.

3 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

obviously yes XD I have no way of seeing anything like the crucible sets or elden lord sets otherwise

I just got the game lol this is day 2 :P I will get there, in time. Slowly xD 

You WHAT?! I thought you bought it a long time ago and haven't gotten around to it.

You hussy, talking with Doc on your first playthrough when I ain't even know you started XD

• Haha 1

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

I get the feeling some of those players wandered into that place underground significantly underleveled compared to me

Not quite yet. The gate you're thinking of doesn't really lead to a difficult area. It's basically just like where you've been but more stormy. :lol: 

But the next gate? And the one after it? Oh yeah. Big time. XD 

17 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Ah exile is cool too, lots of sick armor sets

Elden Bling is overall I think the best in the series XD Bloodborne is just after, but Drakeblood Armor is still my overall favorite.

59 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

lol i have one xD

anyway i think i found the last obelisk, said power gathers in horned remains.

Will kill em when i wake up

How was the view going down the elevator XD

You enjoying the lore? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Not quite yet. The gate you're thinking of doesn't really lead to a difficult area. It's basically just like where you've been but more stormy. :lol: 

But the next gate? And the one after it? Oh yeah. Big time. XD 

No lol i mean where i was before my phone died :P "Good luck" "sadness ahead" etc

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

No lol i mean where i was before my phone died :P "Good luck" "sadness ahead" etc

There is a boss down there that I wish you'd bumped into, though. Not the one you wake with the fire pillars, but one you teleport to with one of those portal thingies. He's a little tougher than the rest of what's down there. XD 

1 minute ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Elden Bling is overall I think the best in the series XD Bloodborne is just after, but Drakeblood Armor is still my overall favorite.

How was the view going down the elevator XD

You enjoying the lore? 

bro galaxy brain when i dropped xD Doc was enjoying my reaction

Still like wtf is going on lmao

I havent played enough to have a real grasp of it, but it seems dark souls esque with better continuity so far, which is good. Not blowing me away like bloodborne out the gate but good.

Game overall tho, masterpiece so far

• Like 2

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

There is a boss down there that I wish you'd bumped into, though. Not the one you wake with the fire pillars, but one you teleport to with one of those portal thingies. He's a little tougher than the rest of what's down there. XD 

oh at the far end? I saw that lol

Decided not to go in just yet xD I have a bit of experience to know when i should continue or not just yet lol

2 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

bro galaxy brain when i dropped xD Doc was enjoying my reaction

Still like wtf is going on lmao

I havent played enough to have a real grasp of it, but it seems dark souls esque with better continuity so far, which is good. Not blowing me away like bloodborne out the gate but good.

Game overall tho, masterpiece so far

Once you get to a certain area it opens up alot with a ton more exposition then your used too XD