Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #1

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

:lol: yea women will do that to you. Glad you got someone waitin for you when you get home.

Yeah, it’s nice lol. But kinda sucks as well because I was prepared to jump on a grenade if need be, now I’ll probably try to hacky sack kick that thing away lol

Fuck:dntknw:

Just now, Centurion said:

Yeah, it’s nice lol. But kinda sucks as well because I was prepared to jump on a grenade if need be, now I’ll probably try to hacky sack kick that thing away lol

And I see nothing wrong with this lol. We have enough dead heroes. My brother’s dad died in Iraq before he ever got to see him.

• Like 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Oh and by the way, grenades are fucking terrifying. The killing radius of a m67 frag grenade is 5 meters. Doesn’t seem big in your head, but you should measure that out. The casualty radius is 15 meters. Basically, within 5 meters, your dead. Within 15 meters, you wish you were within 5

2 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

And I see nothing wrong with this lol. We have enough dead heroes. My brother’s dad died in Iraq before he ever got to see him.

Sucks man. Wasn’t saying I want to be a dead hero, just that I was a bit more selfless before, now I’m pretty selfish with my own well being XD

Edited by Centurion
  • Like 1

Maybe if y’all were back to back, lol, then it wouldn’t be so bad... had to ask my ma about that XD she said that’s what they do, and women even strip naked to huddle up and stay warm XD She said she never had to do it but she would to live. Said when they were little they had to sleep with the whole family huddled up because of no heat. So if she had to she’d do it too.

Guess her survival skill’s higher than mine.

• Haha 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

36 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Maybe if y’all were back to back, lol, then it wouldn’t be so bad... had to ask my ma about that XD she said that’s what they do, and women even strip naked to huddle up and stay warm XD She said she never had to do it but she would to live. Said when they were little they had to sleep with the whole family huddled up because of no heat. So if she had to she’d do it too.

Guess her survival skill’s higher than mine.

Lmao told ya man

48 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Maybe if y’all were back to back, lol, then it wouldn’t be so bad... had to ask my ma about that XD she said that’s what they do, and women even strip naked to huddle up and stay warm

I bet Balrog will start fantasizing about the army once he reads this. 

Edited by Witchking of Angmar
  • Haha 2

Power corrupts, absolute power... is a whole lot of fun!

Holy hell I just barely by the skin of my teeth got Kingdom Come today.

First gamestop we went to only had one xbox one copy and it was a pre-order, they phoned in another gamestop and found two copies were left and had them hold one in my name.

When I got there they said someone tried to get the copy acter they called but still held it for me, another called in right before I got there and they still held it for me.

20180213_155934.jpg

• Like 1