Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #1

I've never heard of Elder Scrolls Amino either. Kinda funny that they're also called TESA, though.

I wonder if it's just an auto message you got because some bot picked up your TES related internet activity, or if some dude on there follows your posts on Tumblr and decided to invite you. The message is so damn generic that I'd bet on it being the former.

7 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Still better than Lord of the homoerotic undertones :P 

Wow colonel that's pretty homophobic XD

There's alot of homoerotic undertones in the Hobbit. Richard Artmtiage described Thorin as "seducing Bilbo" with his song to join the company, and there's alot of tender moments with him and Bilbo ("He was...he was...he was-my friend....") :Wicket:

1 hour ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Wow colonel that's pretty homophobic XD

I know XD 

Man there ain’t no damn homoerotic undertones between Thorin and Bilbo. Here’s what I don’t get. There’s a woooorld of undertone in LOTR But when you say that shit they’re like, “Nah Son I don’t see whatchu mean.”

But in a movie with none they gotta pull glitter out a trolls ass to see it every chance they get. Like, why they gotta make stuff that’s clearly not gay, gay? You got Frodo and his hobbit buddies hugging and jumping in bed with Gandalf like “Yeeeeeeaaa.” Have at it.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

1 hour ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I know XD 

Man there ain’t no damn homoerotic undertones between Thorin and Bilbo. Here’s what I don’t get. There’s a woooorld of undertone in LOTR But when you say that shit they’re like, “Nah Son I don’t see whatchu mean.”

But in a movie with none they gotta pull glitter out a trolls ass to see it every chance they get. Like, why they gotta make stuff that’s clearly not gay, gay? You got Frodo and his hobbit buddies hugging and jumping in bed with Gandalf like “Yeeeeeeaaa.” Have at it.

I think hobbits are just culturally like that. XD They basically live to eat, dance, and be happy in the gayest ways possible without actually being gay.

Can’t diss on Samwise, though. Out of the whole gigantic cast, he’s like the only dude who actually got laid during the movies’ timeline.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

I think hobbits are just culturally like that. XD They basically live to eat, dance, and be happy in the gayest ways possible without actually being gay.

To add on to that, it seems like their homosocial relationships are fairly intimate. Though that might be a product of all the shit they went through and the bonds that would form, especially with Sam and Frodo 

• Like 1