Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #1

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

But that account ain’t goddamn it put on a profile pic!

Also that doesn’t look bad for real lol I thought it was gonna look mad gross :P

Lol, I can’t on mobile you’ll just have to deal with the “C” for now. I’ll try again sometime soon tho

Fuck:dntknw:

6 hours ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Carmilla. I think the Camarilla is based on Carmilla like most seductress vampress ;) Or at least it's a reference about her.

A "camarilla" is a power faction around a ruler, like a cabal. Has nothing to do with lesbians, sorry. lol

Right. Maggie's book was called Camille.

• Like 1

"If you know me you know I don't keep up with the times. I just go with the flow." - Woody Copeland, life coach

4 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Our rp page is gone so I hope everyone got what they needed already...

DR nuked it?

"If you know me you know I don't keep up with the times. I just go with the flow." - Woody Copeland, life coach

Thanks. I thought about making a colored version since you mentioned it and decided to look up a few things on shading. Though I will admit I made a lot of stupid mistakes and probably spent an embarrassingly amount of time on some stuff. At least I learnt to save often. 

Edited by Witchking of Angmar
  • Like 1

Power corrupts, absolute power... is a whole lot of fun!

Just bought some new boots to replace my old dickbeaters and my feet are feelin great. Like holy shit. Oh and I’m getting an actual haircut plus picking up my ocp tops tomorrow, they are getting my name and us Army taped sewn on so I don’t have to keep fuckin with the Velcro shit. Starting to look like an actual soldier now. Feels great

• Like 2

Fuck:dntknw: